OUR MIRACLE

baby

Thursday, April 28, 2011

MY MR. ADORABLE JR.

This little turkey will laugh and talk like crazy but as soon as he sees the camera, he just stares......still. Sometimes I will pull the camera out and not record just to try and get him used to seeing it. (is that weird?)
He has made pretty close to every barn yard animal noise there is.  Plus a Komodo Dragon. His latest is puppy whining sounds. I will be going back to work as on call and I will be working 6 hours on Wednesday's so we have been trying to get him used to drinking from a bottle, it has been a challenge for both of us.
I know all the videos are lookin pretty much all the same but this is what I do with him most the day and I am trying hard to capture his really giggly and talkative times but I am failing. So I will keep trying but I love showing him off so what can ya do?

No comments: