OUR MIRACLE

baby

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

26 Weeks


Yep 26 weeks, less than 100 days left. I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since I was crossing over the half way mark. It's incredible! We had an ultrasound last week and he was stubborn once again and was facing my back at first so after looking at other things for a while we went back to his face and he had turned a little so we could see his profile and if we adjusted a little we could catch a peak from the front, but once we got to the front what does he do? The same thing he always does, he covers his face with his hand. As usual we could only see his nose and mouth. He was swallowing so we could see his mouth moving and he even stuck his tongue out at us. He has Sang's flat button nose and big plump lips. So cute.
The other day I was laying back on the couch and I put my cell on my tummy, he freaked out. I could see my tummy moving all over like he was turning around and then he started kicking the phone as much as his little legs could, like he was trying to kick my phone off. I did it again at work with a mug I was eating my oatmeal out of and he started kicking at it. I don't get him, when it is an object he kicks at it like crazy but when it is a hand he gets shy or something.
Today I also felt my first big Braxton Hicks contraction. Usually if my tummy was hard I couldn't really tell unless I felt my tummy with my hand, but this almost took my breath away with surprise of feeling it tighten up like it did. Plus it felt like some one dropped a 5lb weight inside my tummy. It was awesome!! I'm so excited with all the new things that come at different phases of getting closer to seeing and holding my baby boy. I love him more than I ever imagined possible. Sang is still the cutest daddy to be and is always asking what he is doing and how I'm feeling, and giving him kisses. He even tries to look through my belly button to see him, which his eye lashes tickle like crazy. He is so funny.

1 comment:

Missy said...

So cute... Yes we need to get together again that game was way fun let us know when is a good time and you can come to our house ;)