OUR MIRACLE

baby

Thursday, October 28, 2010

24 weeks


Had my 24 week appointment on Tuesday and it was the first appointment Sang couldn't come to, also was the first one she hasn't done an ultra sound for me. Guess he has been my lucky charm. Good thing I work in the same building as her so she told me to remind her next week and she will come get me when she has time to do one for fun. The other day I was doing laundry and Elijah started moving, I had to take advantage of it so I sat down and just stared at my tummy and watched my tummy bouncing all over and talked to him for about 30 minutes. We went to Cali last week (pics to come) and on the way down I was just thinking about how blessed I am with Sang as my amazing husband and our little miracle and I just started crying and crying and crying. ha! Man it is so hard to stop crying once you start when your pregnant.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Looking cute as ever! Baby Elijah is so lucky to be coming to such wonderful parents!

Missy said...

Very cute ;) it is hard to stop crying after your start LOL glad your enjoying every min of it its so cool I'm so excited for you.. :)

Kristy said...

You don't look big, you look perfect. People are dumb. They forget how far your belly really has to poke out. I'm 22 weeks and just the other day my father-n-law asked when I was due again and I said Feb. 28 and he started freaking out "NOT TILL FEBRUARY!!!" My mother-n-law sure let him have it. I'm so happy and excited for you!