OUR MIRACLE

baby

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Selective Hearing

We kinda have the motto in our house now "pregnant until proven otherwise". We talk like our 2 embryos are still in there since there have been no signs (cough cough, my period, cough cough) that they aren't. Sang gives them kisses each night and asks me during the day how they are and says that he misses them. He makes sure I drink at least 3 glasses of milk a day just to make sure they will be tall and healthy and tall, did I mention TALL. I love it.
The other day Sang was... well to put it bluntly, getting on my nerves. I started ignoring him. I could hear him just keep talking even though it was obvious I wasn't listening. After a minute or two I decided to focus and listen to what he was still rambling on about just in time to hear... "Babies, are you going to ignore me like momma does?" How could I not bust up laughing? then he says, "ohhh you are listening huh."
Cutest hopeful daddy ever!!

No comments: