OUR MIRACLE

baby

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

This Last Year

Even though it has been over a year since I last posted, not a lot has changed. Well I guess that isn't totally true. Elijah has changed a ton. He is growing up so dang fast. He talks so good and is so smart. The other night I was giving him kisses good night and I went in for more and he put his hand up to my face and says, "no more kisses mom, not till Sunday". We are working on potty training. Ugh! He does good half the time. I just can't wait until it is over. Sang and I agree, he is the light of our lives.
In November we did a FET (frozen  Embryo Transfer) with our 2 frozen embryo's. It was unsuccessful.  I have been having a hard time because I would be due this month had it worked. I know that we will have another child when the time is right, but it is so hard being patient and not knowing when that time is. It has been 13 years since my infertility struggles began and I am just ready fkr it to be over,to have my family complete and move on to stress over just my role as mom. I am unconditionally grateful for Elijah in my life but with knowing that our family is incomplete, I have a void in my life still. I have a hole in my heart that i am anxious to fill.
Anyways, we are saving our money and looking at options. There is a less invasive IVf called mini stim IVF or just mini IVF that is less medication to produce less eggs which is supposed to make the eggs you do produce better quality. It is also half the cost of traditional IVF. I just barely started reading about it so I still have a lot of research to do on it and I need to see from the very few IVF clinics which one's will do it.
Well that is all from the Ngo house hold tonight.

No comments: