OUR MIRACLE

baby

Friday, February 4, 2011

38 WEEKS



Yep 38 weeks. I have been dilated to a 1 for over a week. Hoping next appointment we have at least a little progress. His movements are getting bigger and he is getting lots stronger, which amazes me because he really doesn't have room in there for all he does. Sometimes it feels like he it trying to tear of there through my belly, I have to remind him that my skin has no more stretch left and he needs to move down to the exit, and Sang kids that he is trying to come out my belly button. With all that, I still love feeling him move and watching my tummy shift and roll and bounce and stick out pointy. He is so cute I can hardly stand it.
A while ago I wrote about Sang's brother and his wife adopting a little boy. Well on Feb 10th they have their final court date to make Jett Maddix James Ngo officially and legally part of their family. It has been so cool to see them adjust to being parents and to see Jett get used to them and grow to love and trust Bryan and Shannon. He was 18 months old when they got him and was emotionally and physically neglected by his 17 year old birth mom so it has taken him some time to get used to such loving parents. We are so happy for them and can't wait to be there in the court house to support them and welcome little Jett into our family. Plus it doesn't hurt that we will be going out to eat to celebrate together.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

I just wanted to tell you good luck with the delivery and everything! (just in case you deliver early). You guys have truly an awesome story!

Matt and Alissa said...

I hope you don't mind me following your blog. You look awesome. Good luck with the delivery, whenever that happens.