OUR MIRACLE

baby

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It has been a while since we have taken a goof off pic so this is long over due. I love just letting loose and getting nuts with Sang. Sang is such a clown.
This is from his family Birthday get-together for Sang.

We took the Wii and the American Idol game I got for him for his birthday and his family had a blast. Saydee was so dang cute, she didn't like not having the spot light. She didn't know that word but hummed and made up her own and did better than Hoa did.



Bailee getting her sing on.



3 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Looks fun. Great NR shirt too.

Missy said...

Looks like lots of fun. We need to to get together again and have another sing off! Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

Tara said...

I just have to comment on the picture of Sang and his cake ... I used to work with the lady in the back in the white shirt by the door... She works at McKay in the lab and I used to do registration down there before I got moved up to Women's Center! Crazy and small world!