OUR MIRACLE

baby

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Internet

I know I have been slacking off on blogging but let me explain. So about 3-4 months ago Sang decided he wanted to change our internet provider so we could get "faster" service with a package that came with TV channels (because we just have rabbit ears on top of our TV, stylish I know) and all the works. Sadly we found out that the service he wanted isn't available in our area. Of course we didn't know this until AFTER Sang had canceled our existing inter net. He called to get it hooked back up but they only have so many slots for the "faster" internet and we can't go on with "slow" internet so we have NO internet. I really don't like not having internet at the tips of my fingers in the comfort of my own home, but Sang really showed his true man colors on this one. Gotta love 'em. Luckily internet is something that isn't life or death so it is easier to laugh at his decision to cancel first before getting info rather than be upset.
Anywho, I do have some new pics of a few things we have been doing that I hope to post soon, IF I remember to bring my memory card to my parents the next time I come to use the internet.
I hope yall are having a good summer (looks like it on all yall's bloggs) and keep staying safe.

No comments: