OUR MIRACLE

baby

Monday, March 3, 2008

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY





HOLY SMOKES HAS TIME FLOWN!! I can't believe how fast it has gone and how long it feels like we have been together. Sunday March 2nd was our offical anniversary. On Friday we went to dinner on our way down to Sandy to stay the night at Castle Creek Inn. It is a Bed and Breakfast place and was awesome. It was very cosy and cute. We watched TV, which was a big deal since they had cable and we have all of 5 channels at home. We played a card game called RACK-O, which we both remembered playing when we were younger and thought it would be fun, but it wasn't as fun as we had remembered. The next day they served us a filling breakfast which consist of peaches, banana bread, cheesy potatoes, sausage patties, pancakes, and OJ. It was good but the pancakes didn't even come close to how good my daddy's are. After breakfast Sang and I had the opportunity to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple. It was both of ours first time with the live session. It was amazing! I was in awe of the craftiness inside the temple. It was a very spiritually growing experience and there is no one in this world I would rather share it with. We started to walk around the temple and I was hoping to get a few pictures of Sang and I but the weather was not being nice and we ended up running to our car just in time to get covered before it started raining.
So to wrap it up, our anniversary was perfect. Sang is an amazing husband and has incredible patients to be married to me. With all the stresses of everyday life I sometimes forget how blessed I am to have him in my life but I do love him more than anything and can't wait to celebrate many, many more anniversaries with my Mr. Perfect.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

Just had some kind of an error posting a comment, so you'll know why if you get two from me!

Yay! Thanks for the update! Sounds like you had a great anniversary! Don't be like us....we have forgotton our the past couple of years. We always mean to do something but then all of a sudden its gone by and we didn't notice! oops.

Bonnie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

April said...

Happy Ann. What a fun night to be together. I have never done a SLC session, but I bet it is amazing.